Download in pdf format
Graphic Designer, Gotham Sound & Communications
Research Assistant/Animator, NYU CAT/MRL
Proficient with Maya, MEL, Photoshop, Illustrator, After-Effects
||Bachelor of Fine Arts in Film & Television, May 2003
Tisch School of the Arts, New York University, graduated with honors
Freelance Animator/Designer February 2008 – Present
- Created title sequences and VFX for Windjammers (Stray Dog Productions): Aerial shot motion stabilization and compositing
- Created title sequences and VFX for Weakness (Apropos Films): Wire removal & shadow touch-ups
- Designed logo and website for Finding the Nudist, a film by Joseph Taverney
- Designed logo & animated opening for Rosetta Films
- Created a font of bride’s handwriting for wedding invitations
Graphic Designer, March 2005 – February 2008
Gotham Sound & Communications
- Designed print ads, marketing decks, postcards, newsletters, t-shirts, window displays, and other promotional material
- Website maintenance
- Wrote and edited articles and marketing material for newsletter, website, and advertisements
Director of Technical Operations, November 2004 – Present
Quo Vadimus Arts
- Website design & maintenance
- Logo and advertising design
- Producer, ID America Festival
Title Designer, Stolen Lives, January 2004
- Designed titles for Stolen Lives, a film by Paul Jarrett
Research Assistant/Animator, May 2002 – October 2004 New York University Center for Advanced Technology/ Media Research Lab
(All full SIGGRAPH citations available upon request).
- Modeled and textured sample data and wrote MEL code to automate output of images from specific camera and lighting angles.
- Modeled, animated, and composited demonstration videos for SIGGRAPH 03 sketch (one of twenty included in NYC ACM SIGGRAPH Metropolitan Area College Computer Animation Festival) and SIGGRAPH 04 paper
- Produced promotional video for SIGGRAPH 04 paper.
- Wrote MEL script to import faces and record face point data
- Wrote MEL script to automatically generate images
Human Motion Signature Project
- Modeled anthropomorphic balls and basketball court and created demonstration video
- Modeled and rigged wooden modeling dummies.
- Modeled lo-poly count models for 3-D Autostereo Projection
- Imported motion capture data into Maya for SIGGRAPH 04 paper Speaking with Hands demonstration video.
- Modeled sets from blueprints for motion capture for SIGGRAPH 04 Electronic Theatre Pre-Show.
- Created demo videos from motion capture data.
Film Projects Jan 1999– May 2003
New York University, TSOA, Dept. Film/TV
- Modeled and textured knight character for film Blood Moon
- Modeled, rigged, bound and animated own piece, Ceiling Babies and Accordion Players
- 3-D Modeling, Animating, Lighting, Compositing
- Maya (Maya certified)
- MEL scripting
- Adobe Photoshop
- After Effects
- Video editing
- General video and film production skills
- Web design & HTML
- Some C++
- Some Flash
- Good word processing and computer skills
- Excellent English, spelling, and grammatical skills
- Sound recording and design
- Basic drawing skills
- Font design
||Available upon request.